Zen Karnataka PUC II Mathematics Exam Reckoner - 2022
Due to uncertainty prevailing Covid situation we are not in a position to release the New Exam Reckoner as per the latest Exam Pattern. But we are releasing the 2020 PU Exam pattern book which covers 80% to 90% Most Expected Questions for 2022 PU Examination.
The only difference in 2022 Exam pattern compared to the 2020 exam pattern is the additional choice questions. Rest all remains. Hence this book is 100% relevant for the upcoming 2022 PUC II Examination.
2022 Board Model paper is inserted in the book for reference. The number of choice questions have been increased in each section. But the type of questions remain the same as in the 2020 Examination.
Highlights of the Book:
- 80% to 90% Most Expected Questions of 2022 PUC II Examination covered in this Book.
- Follows the 2020 Exam Pattern but coverage-wise 100% relevant for 2022 PUC II Examination.
- Prepared by Who's Who of PUC Examination: Expert Exam Paper Setters, Blueprint Team Members, Subject Super Specialists, State Resource Persons & Best Teacher Awardees who has more than 30 years of Teaching Experience.
- Work Smart; Not just Hard: Score 80% Marks with just 20% Effort
- 2022 PUC II Board Model Paper inserted in the book.
- These papers are designed with utmost care and intensive research as per the approved Syllabus, Blueprint & Question Paper design.
- 2022 PUC II Board Model Paper inserted in the book
- Covers Previous PUC Board Examination papers.
- Answers to all Hot Model Papers & Board Papers provided.
These Hot Model Papers follow the scientific Pareto’s principle which says 80% of the Marks are scored just by 20% of the Efforts. A student who opts for the Zen Exam Reckoner will deliver his highest performance and will gain Maximum Value in the least amount of time.
Students can set up a Prototype Examination Environment, set a time frame as in the Examination and get going. By the time a student works out all the Papers presented in this book he/she would have perfected himself/herself to score 90%+ in the Examination.